We are looking for a friendly and service-oriented Client Relations Manager to foster positive relationships with clients by receiving and analyzing feedback to make our services more enjoyable. Client Relations Managers are also responsible for handling complaints and ensuring that these complaints are directed to the appropriate department to implement change.
To be successful as a Client Relations Manager you must be friendly and be able to remain calm and professional if clients are upset. A good Client Relations Manager puts the needs of the client first to ensure that they continue to use our services.
Client Relationship Manager Responsibilities:
- Collect client feedback about their experience.
- Develop relationships with clients and key personnel.
- Elevate complaints and feedback to the relevant departments.
- Meet with clients to establish their needs.
Client Relationship Manager Requirements:
- Prior experience in a client facing role
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to network and build relationships.
- Ability to spot opportunities to deliver extra value to clients.